- Supernatural: ANGELS, ANGELS...ANGELS FALLING, CAS, OH CAS WHY DESTIEL! SAMMY WHY
- Merlin: *single tear* still dead
- Doctor Who: *covers ears* LALALALALALALA DON'T TELL ME I DON'T WANT TO KNOW LALALALALALALALALLALA
- Percy Jackson: La di da di da oh we have a movie coming up how nice.
- Harry Potter: Wizardsssssssssss...always wizards
- Sherlock: There there Supernatural...we know it hurts
- Avengers Fandom: *Wispers* alive ehehe alive he's alive that's what we said he lives....HE LIVEEEESSSSS
- Tolkien: ....OMG DWARVES
one day benedict cumberbatch and tom hiddleston are gonna win all of the oscars and theyre gonna be like “oh bless you but i cant take all of these here give them to the nominees yes bless you im so sorry”
And that was how Leonardo DiCaprio finally got an Oscar.
I just spit water all over my desk.
Title: Clarity of Vision, Chapter 5
Characters: Bilbo Baggins, Fíli, Kíli, Thorin, Dwalin, Balin
Warnings/Spoilers: Discussions (and misunderstanding) of genetic mental illness.
Word Count: 3400
Story Summary: In a Middle-Earth where Erebor never fell, a shadow remains in the heart of the Lonely Mountain. Bilbo Baggins finds himself drawn reluctantly into a quest that will lead him across the continent—from Bree to Lake Evendim to the icy North and beyond—with a party of five dwarves searching for an artifact that will cure the ailing King Thrór.
Chapter Summary: Trapped in the Library of Fornost, Thorin and his company search for clues and Thorin and Bilbo have some conversations with unfortunate results.